Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love and Pain. What a thing to ponder.

     Pain, and love. They seem to come as a package deal, which is unfortunate. But doesn't pain make the love more enjoyable? Some would agree, some not. I wonder why people would disagree. Maybe because they're afraid of love, or pain? Hm. I think people are scared of being in love, so they don't let themselves be in love. Maybe because of the pain that occasionally follows. Is it really pain, or is it dissapointment in someone who shouldn't have dissapointed you. Then again, do we really know love? Is it love, or is it infatuation with someone? I, personally, do not know. One minute you think you love someone, and then the next you realize you don't. I guess it all takes time, but wouldn't one think that we'd find love eventually? What about the people who don't find love? Does that mean the rest of us who found 'love' are just infatuated? And if theres no love, doesn't this mean theres no real pain? Or if there is no pain, does that mean theres no love?
     As I sit here and ponder my brain for the answers, I can't think of them. But if I can't think of them, then who thinks of the answer? Is there an answer? The people who think they know the answer must be mistaken. There can't be a real answer to ones love, and pain. We all have different loves, and different pain. It's something we don't controll and it's not watched over. But do we bring it on ourselves may you ask. Aha. That's a good question.

1 comment:

please comment! :)