Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 26, 2010

If anyone could make me a better person, you could.

  People couldn't more immature, honestly. It's quite simple, and when people go and try to make it complicated it pisses me off. It just makes you look pathetic, and rediculous. So stop trying to be cool when your not. Alright? Sorry for the anger. Back to the post....

Corine's poem;


“Give me therapy.” Give me someone. Give me your heart. Give me your mind. Give me your body, and your sole. I promise to take good care of it. Your heart will never be broken, and your sole will always stay alive. Your mind will find its natural peace.
I’m sick of being afraid to live my life. "These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real." I need him there to hold me together. To keep me in one piece. To stop things from happening. I’m scared, and I’m not going to lie about it. I’ll always admit it. But being scared is a part of life. If you’ve never been scared, then you’ve never tried anything different.

I’ve been wondering why I hold it all inside. Why I don’t say what I mean. Why I don’t tell people exactly what’s on my mind. I know people want me too, and I know they won’t let me fall. I’ve got to let them know that I want to tell them how I feel. But I can’t. It’s hard for me, I don’t know why. I am emotional, I just don’t show it. I feel it’s a sign of weakness if I do so. I’m not weak, I am strong. I’m confidant, not cocky. And I care, even if I don’t say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! :)