Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

forgetting, and letting go.

We all have those moments in our lives that we wish we could forget, but we just cant. Those moments, th-they stay with you everyday, and you think about them. You wish they would just leave you alone, and go away. Trust me, they wont. Its like that song that gets stuck in your head and you can't get it out. Just this time, its a memory, and it never leaves. It's as if its haunting you, and waiting for you to just give up. But you wont, and you cant. Dont let this memory take over.
'Arnt we great at holding onto the past?' It's so true. Its something that many people deal with, and for some it eats them up, and they never tell anyone. They're scared to tell anyone. They dont want people to know, and they never will want them to know. People say therepy helps, but what makes you think I want to go tell a stranger all the problems in my life? All these people just need a friend. A person to talk to. Someone they can tell anything to. Rare to find, but out there. I haven't found mine yet, and I don't think I will. Don't get me wrong, I have bestfriends who are there for me, they just won't understand. I'm sure i'm not the only one feeling that way at times, just some of us are afraid to admitt it. Coming to terms with ones feelings may be something quite difficult to do, but someday, somehow, it will happen.

3 comments:

  1. Corine, You are soooo talented. :) You will forever be my therapy buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh will she now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I read this later, I love it 10x more.

    ReplyDelete

please comment! :)