Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer 2010, :)

     My summer has been interesting so far. Theres been amazing nights, and dramatic bitches. Theres been break-up's and make-up's. I have made a lot of new friends, and lost some not-so-important ones. For me, it's been pretty much a win win summer. :) I'm so excited for highschool! New classes, poeple, and boys. :P
     So you're probably wondering who these dramatic bitches are, and who broke up!? Well. I shall telllll you. No worries.

Dramatic Bitches: We all have them. Those people who follow you like a lost puppy, and care WAY to much about you. They act like they're married to you, and its super creepy. So i decided to tell this person off. It went well. :)

Break-up: Hmm.. They suck. But things were to serious for me. I'm just glad we're friends, and enjoying life. :)

Make-up: Yes, it acctually happend! I got two of my old closest friends back into my life. (: Things are going great, and i'm glad they accept me for who I am.

     So there you go. All the retarded drama is gone, and I have a new group, and new memories. I'm happy, and i don't care who knows it. I'm not afraid to say it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! :)