Unicoorrrrnnnssss & gliiiiittttterrrr!!
<33333
I want to be Flo for halloween. How fun would that be? haha. But instead me and my sister Jenna are going to be Napoleon, and Jenna will be mexican Pedro :D woohoo!
Question: When do you become too old for trick-or-treating? When you're 30 and have no kids, and wear a hot dog costume, and it makes you look like a pedophile? I think No. You're never too old. I'll probably still be trick-or-treating when i'm 30. I love Halloween. It's fun! and when candy is added to the mix, it makes it all the better.
Guess what?! State fair is coming up! :D (http://www.wistatefair.com/10_web/index.html?mpch=sem) That means corn dogs, creepers, giant slides, music, and sweet corn. Does it get any better? <333 I love state fair. Except the Zipper ride. I HATE IT. I went on when i was 6 with my dad and cried, and screamed, and lost my shoe, andmy lolli pop. It was horrible. I will NEVER go on again. EVER. D': -------------->

No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment! :)