Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's not my fault this time it's yours.

I cant stand your extreme hypocracy. I cant stand the fact that you put down your own blood. I don't understand how you can make someone feel worthless, let alone tell them they are. I dont have time in my life to worry about insecurities that you planted in me. I dont see why you cant just accept me, for me. Stop trying to change me. Im never going to fit your goddamn mold, and im NOT sorry about that. I wasnt put on this Earth to fit anyones molds. Im here to be me, and i dont need your opinion and input. I hate when you say "i do it because i love you". You dont do it for that reason. You do it for your own benefit. You're so low that you need to put people down to feel better about yourself. That is just sad. You make me angrier than anyone could. You hurt me more than anyone could. When i'm gone, yes. Its your fault. If i dont send you a birthday card, or show up on christmas your
at fault. Your going to do that to yourself. Im not sorry, and i never will be.

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! :)