Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The sands of time

As time goes by, slowly, i wonder. I wonder what i'll be like in five, or ten years. I wonder what all my 'friends' will be like. My parents, my sisters, and brothers. Will we be the same? I dont mean looks, or interests. I mean will we have the same character we have today. Will we only care about ourselves, or will we expand? Will we stop being jerks to everyone who is different in any way? Probably not, is my guess. The people who have to put others down to feel better piss me off. They are so concided, and self absorbed. I dont mean to say i havent ever put someone down for my own benefit, but i havent done it a lot. It makes me feel like a bad person. And i try my best to stand up for people, but some people just take it way to far. And then what? I dont know what to do after that point.. I cant just sit there and watch innocent people get teased because they're different. But on
the other hand i cant punch someone in the face either.

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment! :)