Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I'm as good once as I ever was.
Things arnt what they used to be. Its kind of dissapointing, as well. I miss the days when everything was easy and fun. Where it was the little things that mattered the most and life was 'measured in smiles and sprinkles.' No one cared about how hot they looked or how many bras they could wear at once. Things were simple, and clear. I miss that the most i suppose..the simplicity. Dont get me wrong, i like life, i guess. Im just saying i wish sometimes it was...simpler. Less drama, and less overreaction. I wish things where clearer to. Simple. black and white. One or the other. No maybes, or in betweens. Just yes, or no. Its simple to say we want these things in our lives and when they get here we get scared. Scared of change. Well, im so ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment! :)