Time. It's worlds greatest gift, next to apple pie anyway. Some people, including myself, need to realize that life doesnt stop for anyone. It doesn't wait up for you, and there's no pause button. No rewinding, and no fast forwarding. You can't relive anything, sadly. I wish sometimes that you could just go back and re-do things. Take things back, and make things better. Reconcile with old friends, and try to think of a new solution. Too take back your madness, and regret and make life better. Although i know that will never happen, i still think about it and how great it would be to have that luxcery. ( i probably spelt that wrong, but whatever. lol) Time is precious, i guess. It's something that once you use that minute you never get it back. No refunds.
Christmas makes me think about how i let myself waste time in the last year. It makes me think about why i do things, and why i did things. I'm not trying to say that Christmas makes me sad, or angery. It doesn't. I'm greatful because i know what i did wrong, and i try to fix it. Sometimes i dont succeed. At least i give it a shot. Not on everything though, there are some acceptions. I don't really try to make things better with people, i dont know why i do this, i dont understand why i just can't step back and say this is rediculous and move on. I just can't. I hold onto things and those things that i hold onto make my heart a cold place to be. And for that, I'm sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment! :)