Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Helpless.
I hate having nightmares... They make me feel helpless, and i don't like it. I don't like when people are just mean. I don't get what i do, that makes people so angry at me. I try. And i think i'm done trying to be this person that people want me to be. They want me to be like them, and i can't do it. I need to be me, and my real friends will be there when i am me. And they accept me for me, well...some do. It just hurts, ya know? Hah.. Im talking to a blog.. Corine has officially gone insane. That's okay.. My heart kind of feels.. Empty. It's like blank, and doesn't know what else it can do. So it gave up.. I don't get it. And i know i've said that like 257690238 times, but it's so true. I guess i'm just done with trying to be society's definition of 'myself.' whatever..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment! :)