Thursday, November 19, 2009
people these days.
UGH! I seriously hate liars. so much. And, I also hate how my family. MY OWN FAMILY. Always think im lieing when im not. its so retarded. gah! well okay, so there was this kid that i DONT KNOW! and he was texting me, so i told him to stop and delted him. then he started sending me inapropriate meseges. So i told my brother, thinking he would help. and he would have if my dad didnt find out, so my dad knows. and now he told the police, and the police told this kid to stop. he didnt. so i told my dad, and then my dad said to me " well this kid thinks he met you at the Kenosha County Fair (which DID NOT happen. EVER) and that you gave him your number." LIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! and now im in trouble, FOR NOTHING.
P.S if you are wondering about the cookies picture, I MADE COOKIES WHEN I GOT HOME :D it helps releve my stress. aha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment! :)